3RD SHIFT QUALITY TECHNICIAN
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform Daily Quality Audits.
- Read and interpret GD&T drawings and/or blue prints.
- Evaluate and communicate Quality Audit Findings.
- Maintain ISO 9001:2015 and IATF MAQMSR Documents.
- Perform Gage Calibration and Maintain records in Gage Pak.
- Assists with Gage R&R studies.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office software.
- Train new hires to Quality Procedures.
- Ability to Perform internal quality system audits.
- Maintain records / required paperwork for position and keep work area clean.
- Aware of consequences to employee, customer and environment if procedures are not followed.
- All other duties as deemed necessary by the Quality Manager
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in a mathematics or engineering discipline OR High School Diploma /GED and minimum of 2 years’ related experience in inspection of complex parts.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret safety, operating, and procedural manuals, common technical information and reports, including the ability to read and understand blue prints and GD&T.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Extreme attention to detail, organized, and accurate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide and apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form, utilizing critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team